Britt got moved to yellow today. Guess what for... hugging her friend Cami in class. I think there is more to the story than she is letting on. She said she had a few warnings today but couldn't remember what for and I guess the last straw was the hug. So her teacher moved her card to yellow - which is like a major warning. I guess it could be worse - I can count on one hand how many times she has been moved since kindergarten.
And we have just about made it through our first week of working. I am dog tired. Since Wednesday morning I have cut more than 600 checks. Ya'll might have heard... Sam Adams is being recalled because a batch at the plant was found with glass in it. So Andrew's has decided to pull all the product out of the market and issue checks to the retailers. That's where I come in. I am issuing them as I receive the forms from the guys so they get pick up the beer by Friday so we can get fresh - non glassious beer - into the market early next week. One more day... I think I can make it! Other than that I think we have done good. Dad has got the kids off to school/daycare dressed, fed and in one piece. Good work team!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We saw the story on Channel 11 last night. That's gotta be stressful. Just remember, it could always be worse: you could work for American Airlines and face the wrath of thousands of mad travelers.
Way to go on a successful first week!
That is so very true. It was funny though- I had to call Boston Beer to get an invoice and the first thing you hear on the recording is , "If you are a member of the press and would like to speak to someone...." I feel sorry for them!
Carrie, I really enjoy your blog. It's very cool.
I am just wondering when we are getting the free beer
When ever you would like!
Post a Comment