Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Hello
Hello All. Not much going on with us but I thought I would post anyway. Brother is growing and Sister is getting herself in trouble. She is a little sassy. I wonder where she gets it from... We are all doing great. School, daycare and work are all about the same. I did look into housing and schools in Allen to see how it compared to Flower Mound in case we get moved at work and it actually surprised me. You can get A LOT more house for the money in Allen. And the schools seem to get better grades and the population is less. The taxes are a little higher though. Its definitely worth keeping in mind. Mandy (Kenzie) said we cant move. But I guess we will play it by ear and see where it takes us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment