Thanks! It is called multi-tasking. I'd say you did very well, all things considered. No one died and everyone was on time - for the most part. I think we should get a morning check off list to help Britt stay on schedule and give her a few more tasks to help with. Maybe she can get Allie fed and watered in the morning so you can focus more on Aston. And she knows how to buckle him in his seat so you can always let her do that while you are taking Allie out.
Love the "see, smell" comment. That is so her. And I do have to say that just because it smells good, doesn't mean it is good.
And Brother was crying when we picked him up from daycare this afternoon. I think he was tired. As soon as we got in the car he was passed out. And he is still asleep. Looks like he ate a little irregular today but I guess he still came out with the same amount of ounces by the end of the day. His infant daily info sheet states as follows:
Mood: curious and happy
Ate: 6oz at 11:23 and 4oz at 1:55
Slept: 8:45 to 11:15 and 12:35 to 1:15
We will see what tomorrow brings!
Love the "see, smell" comment. That is so her. And I do have to say that just because it smells good, doesn't mean it is good.
And Brother was crying when we picked him up from daycare this afternoon. I think he was tired. As soon as we got in the car he was passed out. And he is still asleep. Looks like he ate a little irregular today but I guess he still came out with the same amount of ounces by the end of the day. His infant daily info sheet states as follows:
Mood: curious and happy
Ate: 6oz at 11:23 and 4oz at 1:55
Slept: 8:45 to 11:15 and 12:35 to 1:15
We will see what tomorrow brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment