Wednesday, June 4, 2008


Well, Bro has done better than Dad's last post. I think we determined he might be allergic to carrots. But he sure does love bananas! It has gotten pretty good at eating off the spoon.

Sister had her 2nd grade graduation today. She received the Sunshine Award, honor roll, and a reading certificate. They all walked across the stage and received their awards. My camera didn't like the lighting in the cafeteria but I did manage to get some good pictures in the hall after.

We are all doing well. Britt is going to the IRL races this weekend with her dad. And next weekend she is staying the night the Cami and going to the water park. Jason and I are going to go to the Red Bull Fighters motor cross in FW that weekend. (Hope Grandma will watch Brother!) And then the weekend after that we are all going to Monahans to see Jason's grandparents. So it looks like we are going to be pretty busy the next few weeks going into summer. I am just looking forward to the pool opening. It is so dang hot!!!

Oh and did I mention that we have cheerleading registration in July for the Lewisville Football League? I think we are going to take her out of Excite! while she is doing the fall cheer with LFA. I don't think we can manage both at the same time. She is really looking forward to being on the squad. Kenzie and her are going to be doing it together.

That's all for now. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

JMMSchoenfield said...

Thats good that he is doing better. I dont think Maddie is allergic to carrotts but I dont feed them to her much cause she has a hard time digesting them. It gives her a real bad stomach ache I think.