...which in this case is not a good thing. You see, last night Carrie introduced Aston to carrots and he was not very happy that they had met. He made some awful faces. Some of which I'm sure reminded Carrie and Brittney both of faces that I have made when occassionaly trying to eat a vegetable. Considering the grief that my brother and I gave our parents with vegetables growing up I think its kind of funny.
But, this just won't do. He needs to eat vegetables, just like I need to eat vegetables. So - we're going to keep giving them to him whether he likes it or not and I'm going to eat them too. I'll just have to approach it the same way I approached developing a taste for wine...just keep forcing it down and eventually you'll stop making faces! Lord help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment