Friday, June 20, 2008

Red Bull Fighters Motor cross




We had a blast at the Red Bull motor cross event in Fort Worth last weekend. Plenty of pictures to prove it! We went and toured one of Andrew's suppliers before we went - Rahr Brewing in FW. Nothing like free beer! I cant wait for Sept - we are all going to the drag races with JJ & Mandy (Kenzie's parents). It will be good times.

Dad and Sister are off to Six Flags today. I just got home from work. :( I'm about to go get Bro and I think we are cooking out at Lyn's tonight.
Everyone is doing great. Brother is getting big fast. He is already rolling over to his stomach but we still haven't mastered the stomach to back. And I have to say... my kids are so darn cute!! Britt has been going to daycare this summer and booking her social calendar likes its no one's business! Crazy kids...

No comments: