Hi All,
Well... this is my last week home with Aston. April 7th I will be returning to work. :( I am trying to take advantage of this last week and get the house in order (clean) so next week's transition may be a little easier. Sometime this week we are going to the daycare to let them know he will be starting next week. Maybe he can meet some of his new friends. I remember the first day that I took Britt to daycare. The pouty bottom lip she gave me brought tears to my eyes. Hopefully this time will be a little easier. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute blog!
I remember the morning we took Jason to daycare for the first time. We were still living in Abilene back then. It was a rather nerve-racking event, but it got easier with time.
Post a Comment