
Brother went to the Dr. today for his 4 month check up. He now weighs 14.2 pounds and is 25.5 inches long. The doctor has calculated (with her special formula) that Brother will be approximately 6 foot tall when he is an adult. She also said he looks great; growing good, moving good, etc. She did say that he is ready for food. We have been giving him oatmeal in his bottle for the last week or so but she frowned on that saying he could choke. So we now will be feeding him from a spoon that he is still learning to use. But I do have to say, he likes seefood! As soon as he has the spoon down she said we can move onto fruits and veggies.
And did I mention that Brother has a super hero name? Meet the Droolanator. He has a cape and all!
And I have added his for faux hawk picture too for your enjoyment.
I think that is about all we have going on.
Brittney is looking forward to church camp. She still has a balance due that we are working on. The garage sale came out pretty good. I think we made about $130 in 2.5 hours. Not to shabby.
Gotta go - Brother isn't feeling too hot after the 4 shots he got today so he is being a little fussy. I think Dad has had enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment